- Qatar Airways changes equipment on Guangzhou, China route to A380
- Qatar Airways opens new route to Adelaide, Australia using A350 aircraft
- Air Canada will start Vancouver – Delhi flights
- Indigo increases domestic sectors in India
- Emirates to launch 3rd daily flight to Cape Town
- Emirates changes equipment on Taipei, Taiwan & Prague, Czech Republic to A380
- TUI sells Hotelbeds B2B bedbank for $ 1.3 billion
- Australia to offer 3 years multiple entry visit visas for Indian nationals
- Dubai reaches a milestone of offering 100,000 rooms at hotels and hotel apartments
GCC residents wishing to visit the UAE from today need a pre-arranged visit visa to proceed by air or road. This ends the visa on arrival facility except for nationals from 46 countries which have a mutual agreement in place with UAE.
The GCC resident card needs to be valid for a minimum of 3 months and the passport 6 months to apply for a visa online.
The website for the visa application is https://www.ednrd.ae/
As per the official notification the visas will be issued within 48 hours. Better to plan ahead before travelling.
Airlines will be strictly implementing the visa guidelines at Muscat and Salalah airports and will not allow boarding without a valid UAE visa.