- Qatar Airways changes equipment on Guangzhou, China route to A380
- Qatar Airways opens new route to Adelaide, Australia using A350 aircraft
- Air Canada will start Vancouver – Delhi flights
- Indigo increases domestic sectors in India
- Emirates to launch 3rd daily flight to Cape Town
- Emirates changes equipment on Taipei, Taiwan & Prague, Czech Republic to A380
- TUI sells Hotelbeds B2B bedbank for $ 1.3 billion
- Australia to offer 3 years multiple entry visit visas for Indian nationals
- Dubai reaches a milestone of offering 100,000 rooms at hotels and hotel apartments
Millennium Resort Mussanah is located less than 100 kms from Muscat International Airport. It provides a perfect getaway for tourists as well as locals and residents alike.
With ample facilities for rest and recreation which includes swimming pools, health club, spa, mini golf course and tennis courts this is truly a one of a kind resort.
Millennium Resort also boasts of multiple dining options. A kids activity centre keeps the little ones occupied. A private marina offers parking for yachts and smaller craft.
A sailing and diving centre offers trips for adventure seeking guests. As the summer sets in, Millennium Resort has unveiled special offers which include accommodation and meals.
More details can be found at the Millennium Resort website.